We invite you to join us for Shabbat morning worship on
Saturday, December 19th from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Some important details to note:
- This service is for individuals Bar/Bat Mitzvah age or older or anyone studying to become Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
- Spaces are limited and pre-registration is required.
- The registration form will be closed on Wednesday 12/16.
- Confirmed attendees must arrive between 9:45am and 10:00am, as the service will begin promptly.
- Attendees will be asked to line up on the walkway in front of the building with proper spacing in between.
- Masks are required at all times, no exceptions.
- Attendees should bring their own kippah and tallit.
- There will be greeters and parnasim to screen arrivals and escort attendees to their assigned seat(s).
- Bathrooms will be available, one person at a time. Proper cleaning/disinfecting supplies will be available for wiping down any and all surfaces touched before exiting.
- Upon the service ending, attendees will be asked to leave in an orderly fashion. Attendees will be asked to exit through the small social hall into the lobby and then back out the front door. No socializing in the building.
Please register below. This registration form will close on Wednesday December 16th.
* This is our fourth service as we steadily build on our return to in-person davening and to once again to be able to offer in person services for families with younger children.
If you have any issue completing the form below, you can access the Google Form directly by clicking here.