Shabbat Morning, In Person service in the Sanctuary (10/31/20)
October 31, 2020, 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Add to iCal | Add to Google Calendar
The Ohav Shalom “Return to Shul for Worship” working group, as you’ve read in so many recent communications, has been hard at work so that we can once again worship together in our beautiful sanctuary.
We invite you to join us for Shabbat morning worship on Saturday, October 31st from 10:00-11:30am.
Some important details to note:
- This service is for individuals Bar/Bat Mitzvah age or older or anyone studying to become Bar/Bat Mitzvah.*
- Spaces are limited and pre-registration is required.
- The registration form is available below. Registration will close by 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday 10/27.
- Registered and confirmed attendees must arrive between 9:45 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., as the service will begin promptly.
- Attendees will be asked to line up on the walkway in front of the building with proper spacing in between.
- Masks are required, no exceptions.
- Attendees should bring their own kippah and tallit.
- There will be greeters and parnasim to screen arrivals and escort attendees to their assigned seat(s).
- Bathrooms will be available, one person at a time. Proper cleaning/disinfecting supplies will be available for wiping down any and all surfaces touched before exiting.
- Upon the service ending, attendees will be dismissed in an orderly fashion. Attendees will be asked to exit through the small social hall into the lobby and then back out the front door. No socializing in the building.
This service will also be livestreamed on Ohav’s website,
Ohav’s Facebook Page and Ohav’s Youtube page.
*This is our first step. We are moving slowly but steadily to build on our return to in-person davening and to once again to be able to offer in person services for families with younger children.
If you have any difficulty completing the form below on our website, please click here to access the form directly via GoogleForms.